My portfolio showcases various projects created recently. For questions about how I can enrich your marketing, please get in touch.
MATAVERDE DECKING ONLINE TRAINING
- Project Title:Â Online Training Modules for Architects and Construction Professionals
- Client:Â Mataverde Decking and Siding, part of General Woodcraft, Inc.
- Role:Â Marketing Specialist, ongoing
- Digital Tools Used:Â Hubspot, PowerPoint
- My role in the project:Â Team working on content, SEO, CTAs, Powerpoints
- Positive Outcomes:Â Training on the best practices and design ideas using the brands and exclusive items carried by Mataverde Decking and Siding. Offered continued traffic for General Woodcraft plus new, valuable content for their essential industry B2B audience during the COVID-19 shut down.
- Description: As the COVID-19 pandemic rolled in, a pivot to online training was created as a viable alternative for design professionals and builders to self-educate from home. Using existing white papers, high ranking topics and frequently asked questions, the marketing team created Powerpoints covering the basics of important product lines, installation, design ideas and best practices. Geared toward architects, design professionals and builders, it was built to cater to these professionals in their homes or their offices.
Almstrom Coaching Website Upgrade
- Project Title:Â Almstrom Financial Coaching Website Upgrade
- Client:Â Attlas Catered Business Services
- Role:Â Marketing Consultant
- Digital Tools Used:Â Wix, Canva
- My role in the project:Â Primary design, planning and execution
- Positive Outcomes:Â Over 118% increase in qualified web traffic in the first three months that attracted her new audience; a dedicated, professional online space for Katy direct the employees who attend her on-site workshops.
- Description: The website was a self-done space promoting Katy locally as a financial coach for couples, helping them budget and get out from under debt. While successful, she had reached a point that required a pivot to larger forums, a new way to add business and profits. The original website was very simple: a headshot, some PDF downloads, a Facebook group link. The updated website focuses on getting Katy in front of groups of employees, financial coaching as an employee wellness benefit. The target audience was HR and her online groups, YouTube channel, etc. ( EDIT: Pre COVID-19 pandemic)
- See Testimonial from Katy Almstrom, Certified Financial Coach
Merger and Acquisition Email Campaign
October 2019 (ongoing)
- Project Title: Email Newsletter Campaign
- Client: Touchstone Advisors. LLC
- Role: Marketing Content Coordinator, (contractor, ongoing)
- Digital Tools Used: Constant Contact, Adobe Illustrator
- My role in the project: Primary design, creation and management
- Positive Outcomes: First newsletter August. 2019; sent to 1786 contacts; 35.5% open rate; 8.2% click rate. (Compared to the previous most recent campaign email sent from February 2019; sent to 2142 contacts; 23.1% open rate; .3% click rate)
- Description: Because the company was lacking a dedicated Marketing role, the prior emails were very basic, sporadic and did not include information in the body besides an announcement and a contact person. The new campaign focuses on how they serve the clients, recruiting referral sources and prospects, and what they can do for the business owner looking to sell. I created a brand new and dynamic template with an eye-catching header, branded to the logo colors. Includes a consistent format of educational articles, tips, a link to RSVP to the upcoming Eventbrite events, team head shots and a link to the contact pages, plus calls to action throughout. This includes direct links to Eventbrite RSVP, contacting the team members, educational articles and materials, and LinkedIn. The newsletter is scheduled to send to targeted contact lists once every 8 weeks, alternating with other campaigns.
- Link to the October 2019 Newsletter: https://conta.cc/2LGmmnZ
Social Media Membership Drive